As a marketing consultant for the USA Pickleball Association, Vossberg Gainor had the opportunity to talk with The New York Times about playing pickleball during the pandemic.
I so greatly miss playing pickleball with our local community and the Chicago Pickleball Club on Friday nights and look forward to the day when we can all safely play together again.
Ellen Degeneres has recently picked up the sport, playing with Portia at their home, and the sport will continue to grow as new players jump on board!
You can read the full New York Times article HERE. Thank you, Rachel Simon.
Curious about Official MomFest?
What started as me asking two new friends that I barely knew (Shoutout to Danielle & Jen!) at the end of 2017 “Hey, do you want to take Amtrak to Milwaukee to go to this Brewfest thing on a Sunday in February?” has now evolved into a growing group of fun, supportive and “always up for anything” community of Moms.
Now, beyond just a one-day, annual event, that group of moms will span even further as we build an online community across the United States and utilize the MomFest name for good.
What will come soon on OfficialMomFest.com:
- Every mom has a story. We’ll share them and feature the power of the mom in that story.
- Upcoming events in various cities – socials, fundraisers for charities, remote working meetups, group workouts, local restaurant dinners, you name it! What I love most is getting people together.
- Articles that inspire us
- Official MomFest podcast
- Local business features
- Maybe we’ll even throw some Dad involvement in there (but they’ll be watching the kids during our outings)
- More to come…
While you get excited for all of that to come, follow us on social media, subscribe to our new YouTube channel (with more content to come) and tell your friends to signup for our emails on OfficialMomFest.com so they too can be in the know! All links available on the website.
Reach out to me anytime about getting involved with Official MomFest – laura@VossbergGainor.com.
Nice to meet you!
- The Gainor Family: Brian, Laura, Clara, Garrett & CharlotteProud Park Ridge, IL residents
- Brian works for 4Front, a sports marketing agency in Chicago and takes us to many sporting events
- Laura started her own marketing agency, Vossberg Gainor, and currently lives and breathes Pickleball brand strategy and online marketing for USA Pickleball Association
- Clara and Garrett take great pride in being Franklin Falcons and understand the term “MomFest” in our house once they see the shirts, bus and large crowd of moms
I feel so fortunate to have met many incredible people across the numerous cities our family has lived over the last 12 years since meeting Brian. Can’t wait to continue to bring everyone together through OfficialMomFest.com.
Photo: Cecily George Photography
Vossberg Gainor is excited to announce the official Chicago Pickleball Club! Our local Chicago club to play and socialize with one of the fastest growing sports in America – #Pickleball! After working with USA Pickleball Association as a client for the past few months, it was easy to quickly become addicted to one of the most fun sports there is to play.
Since one of our main passions at Vossberg Gainor is bringing a community of people together and event management, we look forward to meeting new people through the Chicago Pickleball Club, hosting pickleball matches, leagues and events at various locations throughout the Chicago area.
We are currently playing at FFC Park Ridge on Friday nights from 6-8pm. With more locations coming soon!
Thank you to the extremely talented, Alison Galarza, for designing the branding for #ChicagoPickleballClub!
Look forward to what’s to come in 2020! Wishing everyone the best in the New Year.
Love, Laura, Brian, Clara & Garrett Gainor