Vossberg Gainor is excited to announce Emma Masur has joined the team as the Digital Marketing Manager!
When Vossberg Gainor launched in 2019, pickleball was an unkown word. Just a few weeks after launching, Laura Vossberg Gainor was introduced to USA Pickleball as her first client, and since then, we’ve been fortunate to be a part of the journey of pickleball becoming the fastest growing sport in the nation, having more than 4.8 million players.
As the sport has grown by 39.3% over the last two years, so have the opportunities for brands to market themselves to the diverse audience of avid pickleball players, so thankfully, Emma Masur was one of those players.
“Getting introduced to the sport of pickleball has been a life changer for me as it is not only my business focus, it’s also a huge passion of mine to start each day getting to play as much as I can because of the positive mentality this game brings,” said Laura Vossberg Gainor. “As I was thinking it was time to find someone to join my team that had the skillset of understanding how to speak the language of the game, a trust-worthy up-and-comer that would want to be a part of the sport’s momentum, and a talented digital designer to help my clients and build “Pickleball in the Sun” off of the ground, Emma emailed me that day pitching her talents to want to work in pickleball marketing.”
Vossberg Gainor is excited to have Emma a part of the team to help with our growing client-base and bring the vision of PickleballintheSun.com to life. What we all love most about pickleball is the people we meet on the courts, the chance to pack our paddles in our suitcases to travel the country to play pickleball at top destinations, the stories and memories along the way, and Emma is going to help share those stories through our clients and with our Pickleball in the Sun partners.
- Emma Masur is a freelance digital marketing manager and creative designer from Cincinnati, Ohio. She completed her undergraduate degree at Translyvania University in 2020, graduating with a degree in Writing, Rhetoric, and Communication and Digital Arts and Media. Upon finishing undergrad, Emma moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where she has been pursuing her Master of Arts in Composition, Rhetoric, and Digital Media at Nova Southeastern University.
- Emma is excited to be graduating this spring and diving into the world of digital media, sports marketing, and all things pickleball!
- Outside of her design work, Emma loves coffee shops, breweries, running, hiking, and paddle boarding.
- As she gets older, her hope is to continue to spend her free time on the pickleball court and traveling the world simultaneously.
WHY SHE LOVES PICKLEBALL:
- Emma started playing pickleball during the summer of 2018 and once she started playing, she was immediately addicted. She loves the exercise that comes with the sport, while being able to enjoy the outdoors and socialize with others who are enthusiastic about the sport as well.
- Having the opportunity to work with Vossberg Gainor and brands like USA Pickleball and Pickleball in the Sun, brings together the best of both worlds for her; being able to hone her digital media skills while being active and enjoying the sport of pickleball is a dream come true!
WHERE SHE WANTS TO TRAVEL TO PLAY PICKLEBALL:
- Emma would one day love to travel to Europe and play pickleball. While Emma has spent some time in the EU in the past, she would love to explore other European countries such as France or Portugal while playing the fastest growing sport in the nation!
WHICH CELEBRITIES SHE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY PICKLEBALL WITH:
- Emma would love to play pickleball with pro soccer athletes such as Alex Morgan or Rose Lavelle from the US Women’s National Team.